Badger Ladies' Hood Tee
Digital Print Decoration
The future of garment decoration is here! We use a cutting edge print on-demand technology called Digital Fusion. Key features include:
- Lightweight alternative to traditional screen print process
- Better application for today's lightweight, flexible, breathable fabrics
- Enables quick turn delivery of individually decorated garments
- Offers additional customization and personalization options, vibrant color and high detail
Decoration Care Instructions: Wash inside out, tumble dry low, do not iron on decorated areas, do not dry clean. See item labels for additional care instructions.
Please review item for specific product care instructions.
Rough weather won't stop athletes from achieving their fitness goals when they wear this Badger Women's B-Core Long-Sleeve V-Neck Hooded T-Shirt. Wearers can stay dry, fresh and comfortable during early-morning jogs or evening team practices thanks to the moisture-management, antimicrobial fabric, which helps keep perspiration and odors in check. Players will be able to perform efficiently in inclement conditions, since the attached hood features a drawstring to effectively keep out the elements.
- 100% polyester construction holds up to tough workouts, practices and games
- Moisture-management, antimicrobial fabric wicks away sweat while helping to prevent the formation of odors
- V-neck collar and a contoured silhouette let athletes move freely
- Attached, self-fabric hood with a drawstring delivers protection from inclement weather
- Badger heat seal logo on the left sleeve adds a sporty look
- Activity: Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Running, Training, Casual
- Anti-Odor Design: Yes
- Brand: Badger
- Gender: Women's
- Material: 100% polyester
- Moisture-Wicking Design: Yes
- Neckline/Collar Type: V-neck
- Number Of Pockets: 0
- Reflective: No
- Shirt Style: T-shirt
- Sleeve Type: Long sleeve
OTHER DESIGNS AVAILABLE
Bust/Chest: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around the body at the fullest part of the bust/chest, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around the body (not on top of clothing) at the waist level.
Hip:With feet together, measure around the fullest part at the hip level, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Inseam: With feet slightly apart, measure vertically from the top inside of the leg down to the ankle bone.