Wall Decal - Spirit Crest
Wall Cling Decoration
Decals adhere to:
- Dry Surfaces
- Painted Walls
Decals won't adhere to:
- Wet Surfaces
- Textured Walls
- Unpainted Drywall
- Treated/Coated Metals
- Outside Environments
Step 1: Decals adhere best to clean, dry walls. Using room temperature to warm water, take a damp cloth and wipe down the surface and let it dry completely. Do not use soap or cleaning agents, which can make your decal stick poorly.
Step 2: Gently peel decal from its backing.
Step 3: Place a corner on the surface and slowly smooth the decal using little pressure. If you make a mistake, carefully peel the decal off the wall and try again.
Decoration Care Instructions: A slightly damp cloth should remove any dust or dirt that may end up on the decals. Avoid using any chemicals since that can potentially cause bubbling, streaking, or fading.
Indoor Durability: 5 Years
Please review item for specific product care instructions.
Add spirit to your space! These cool wall decals will fit on any 24" x 24" flat surface in your home or office. Here are some technical details:
- For indoor use only.
- Material is 6.0 mil matte semi rigid calendared vinyl film.
- This product has a specially formulated microsphere removable acrylic adhesive backed by a lay-flat liner. The combination of vinyl and adhesive allows for ease of repositioning the graphic during installation and superior removability of this product from normal wall surfaces.
- Material is designed for most types of smooth painted interior walls. This includes most flat, semi-gloss and gloss paint finishes. The surface must be smooth and clean prior to application.
- If applying to new paint consult the paint manufacturer for proper drying conditions before.
- Optimal adhesive time is a few days. What if I leave the decal on the wall past its optimal removability time frame? The adhesive on this product will build for a few days and then it will reach its optimal bond. It will not get more aggressive over time because of the low-tack/microsphere adhesive technology.
- This product is not designed for coated/sealed/treated stainless steel, brass or bronze surfaces.
OTHER DESIGNS AVAILABLE
Choose a location:
Choose a category: