Badger B-Core Hood Tee
Digital Print Decoration
The future of garment decoration is here! We use a cutting edge print on-demand technology called Digital Fusion. Key features include:
- Lightweight alternative to traditional screen print process
- Better application for today's lightweight, flexible, breathable fabrics
- Enables quick turn delivery of individually decorated garments
- Offers additional customization and personalization options, vibrant color and high detail
Decoration Care Instructions: Wash inside out, tumble dry low, do not iron on decorated areas, do not dry clean. See item labels for additional care instructions.
Please review item for specific product care instructions.
Athletes of all skill sets can compete at their highest level when they head to practice or games in this Badger B-Core Adults' Long-Sleeve Hooded T-Shirt. Players will be able to overcome the opposition, even in chilly conditions, since the attached self-fabric hood has a drawstring to create a tight, effective barrier against the elements. Constructed with moisture-management, antimicrobial fabric, this T-shirt wicks away sweat while minimizing odors, so wearers can focus on the challenges that lie ahead.
- Made from 100% polyester with moisture-management, antimicrobial fabrication to keep sweat and odors in check
- Self-fabric collar and a double-needle hem add a touch of sporty style
- Self-fabric hood with a drawstring blocks out the elements
- Sport-paneled shoulders help enhance players' mobility
- Badger heat seal logo on the left sleeve for an athletic look
- Activity: Basketball, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Running, Training, Casual
- Anti-Odor Design: Yes
- Brand: Badger
- Gender: Adults'
- Material: 100% polyester
- Moisture-Wicking Design: Yes
- Number Of Pockets: 0
- Reflective: No
- Shirt Style: T-shirt
- Sleeve Type: Long sleeve
OTHER DESIGNS AVAILABLE
Bust/Chest: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around the body at the fullest part of the bust/chest, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around the body (not on top of clothing) at the waist level.
Hip:With feet together, measure around the fullest part at the hip level, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Inseam: With feet slightly apart, measure vertically from the top inside of the leg down to the ankle bone.